IN THE NEWS: BREAST CANCER RESEARCH
Latest News Article:
- Many women still confused over breast cancer. Published by The Star, 6 October 2013.
- Options for local women. Published by New Straits Times, 4 June 2013.
- Those with strong family history should consider screening. Published by The Star, 15 May 2013.
- Altering perspective. Published by Malaysia Tatler, May 2013 Issues.
- Caring through research. Published by Her World, December 2012 Issue. Page 2 Page 3 Page 4
- Mesej si merah jambu. Published by Harian Metro, 31 October 2012.
- Going pink to fight breast cancer. Published by New Straits Times, 30 October 2012.
- ‘Mammo’ screening extended. Published by New Straits Times, 8 October 2012.
- Sasar 3,000 wanita jalani ujian mamogram. Published by Harian Metro, 27 August 2012.
- 1,000 pairs of breasts required. Published by The Star, 4 January 2012.
- Your genes, your health, your choices
- Can genetic testing be useful
- A Spoonful of Blood
- Dad Did i give my daughter breast cancer
- Gen anda kesihatan anda dan pilihan anda
- Ayah: “Adakah saya yang memberi gen kanser payu dara kepada anak perempuan saya?”
- Confused over breast cancer. Published by switchup.tv, 5 October 2013.