Cancer Research Malaysia is committed to training the next generation of cancer researchers and accepts undergraduate and graduate students for training under its industrial training/internship programmes. During the training period, students will have the opportunity to:
- enhance their scientific knowledge;
- gain professional experience;
- obtain hands-on research experience;
- interact with faculty, postdoctoral fellows, and graduate students;
- attend group meeting sessions to learn about in-progress projects at CARIF;
- present their research at a special session at the end of the ten-week program.
buy arimidex astrazenecaAnastrozole generic cost
The program is designed for outstanding students who are interested in pursuing a career in cancer research (minimum CGPA of 3.5), and are selected based on their demonstrated interest in, and potential to excel in the field of cancer research and a commitment to a serious learning experience. Training periods can range between 10-26 weeks and a daily stipend will be paid during this period.
Applications are reviewed at the end of March, June, Sept and Dec each year. Therefore, please submit your application forms and transcripts well ahead of time and preferably 4 months prior to your requested training date. Students who are interested in the program should email the items below to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Latest academic transcript